WoW-Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sylin - GM Application :D

3 posters

Go down

Sylin - GM Application :D Empty Sylin - GM Application :D

Post  Sylin Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:00 pm

Account Name: Xciens

Name: Tevin D

How can we contact you:
MSN, Email tljd_007@hotmail.com

How long have you played World Of Warcraft:I have played for about 3 years

How long have you played WoW-Legacy: Not that long

Do you have any experience from Retail WOW: Yes i have 3 years of it i have 4 70s Pally, Rogue, Mage, and hunter i know every class insanly good except shammens

Whats your average play time a day:8-10 hours school nights and 16-18 hours a weekend

Where do you live(Fluent English Required): I live in USA Utah

Whats your time zone: Mountain

Have you been a Game Master before: Yes

Where did you GM at:I have Been a GM at My own server Wow-Legends And alot more i cant remember

Why would i be a good GM: I would be a good GM Because I always spot hacking, bugs, Exploits or anything Suspicous I love to help other people with there Ingame problems Give Suggestions. I will support people if they arent lieing and do mostly anything needed on the server

What positive additions could you bring to WoW-Legacy: Well im in school now learning German and spanish so i could help people if they talk a differnt language I would help and assist anyone bring lots of fun as i know ALL the commands to GMs

Do you have any skills with: C++, Gamemonkey, Scripting, DBC, Modelediting, DQL: I dont have much experience with most of them but i know how to use SQL pretty good

Additional Info: I would stay at help desk and anwser anyone needing tickets FAST and get them help QUICK and keep my mind on helping people in any time of need

Closing Comments: My ingame Char is Sylin(Arcane+Frost=WICKED)

Sylin

Back to top Go down

Sylin - GM Application :D Empty Re: Sylin - GM Application :D

Post  [CC]RiddickMirror Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:56 am

Dont think we need any more GM at the moment.
[CC]RiddickMirror
[CC]RiddickMirror
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Sylin - GM Application :D Empty Ok can i ask when Halo will get back to me?

Post  xciens Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:34 am

Halo When will you posta reply about my GM appliction?!

xciens

Back to top Go down

Post  Halo Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:59 am

sorry riddick did for me, but yes we arnt looking for anymore GMs right now sorry

Halo
Admin

http://halowow.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Sylin - GM Application :D Empty hey

Post  xciens Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:08 am

Hey Halo Well i'm really sorry i didnt know that i was suppose to be 16-18 and i didnt know what format so i made mine up and tryied to put eveything in there Sad Will i still have a chance of becomeing a GM? latter on or am i just screwed and have no chance at life as well >.< jk about life part well thanks for giving a look at my Horible Application ... Since it is not in the form you wanted it to be and sorry for bothering you to be come a GM and people told me when i was loged on i had no chance Well they were right IT BLEW UP IN MY FACE!!!! Well Can i apply for .... VIP? The ones the has some GM commands and lvl 155... with really good gear if you are doing that at this time i would like to know and i would make a applic for that Smile Well thanks a again

xciens

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum