WoW-Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server 3! - PvP time!

Go down

Server 3! - PvP time! Empty Server 3! - PvP time!

Post  Halo Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:42 pm

With alot of suggestions I have brought up our 3rd (2nd ) server! the classic server has been on hold cuz of all the other work iv been doing and since the classic is a diff core then the other 2 its alot harder to work with ( dont know my way around it yet )

ANYHOW

WoW Legacy and WoW Elite use the same core I can work on both at the same time, easy right?

Game plan for both servers

Legacy -
I am adding in so that you start with all your level 50(sh) Skills/spells when you login, that away you dont have to train
Theres going to be portals added on GM island to plaguelands to get 60 in then off to outcast/hyjal! with the old quest from outcast and new quest im working on for hyjal

land of forgoten will stay along with the level 155 level cap

Decorations! gota repimp GM island and the other main area ( not announced ) GM island will be a source of training and the other location wil be full of vendors level 60+

Elite -
Start level 60, 1 quest ( talking ) to hit 70
quest for your armors and weapons

The areas that we are using for this server is ONLY alterac valley and arathi bashin, everything else will be blocked off
there will be all kinds of boss's and quest along with some new pvp armor I will be making aswell as donation pvp armor

cheers

more info on both servers to come, enjoy your stay

Halo
Admin

http://halowow.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down