WoW-Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need stable active GMs

+2
[CC]RiddickMirror
Halo
6 posters

Go down

Need stable active GMs Empty Need stable active GMs

Post  Halo Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:33 am

I am in need of more GMs! I need people who can follow the rules, play the server, help the server and have fun. please apply if interested

Halo
Admin

http://halowow.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Need stable active GMs Empty Re: Need stable active GMs

Post  [CC]RiddickMirror Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:42 pm

Halo wrote:I am in need of more GMs! I need people who can follow the rules, play the server, help the server and have fun. please apply if interested

I have applied and you have not contacted me of any sort. If you really are..then follow through with the applications. Very Happy
[CC]RiddickMirror
[CC]RiddickMirror
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Need stable active GMs Empty i wanna be gm :)

Post  camiloea123 Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:46 am

i want to be a game master or an adm i was a adm in another wow some tiems ago and i work in thsi server everyday but we have to close them but i can make this server more popular and can help you to make this server better thank you and
sry about my bad english Razz

camiloea123

Back to top Go down

Post  julian50 Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:41 am

man can ibe gm??? i ahve gbeen playing this server since someweeks ago...i know it ...i know people who play it .... why i cant be??.... i make an gm apply...i have been gm in some servers... i know how to make mallls... plzz i wanna be a GM... the owner of my last server close it so i started to play yours..please... Razz...
Bye Razz

my char's name is Radditz

julian50

Back to top Go down

Post  [CC]RiddickMirror Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:32 am

julian50 wrote:man can ibe gm??? i ahve gbeen playing this server since someweeks ago...i know it ...i know people who play it .... why i cant be??.... i make an gm apply...i have been gm in some servers... i know how to make mallls... plzz i wanna be a GM... the owner of my last server close it so i started to play yours..please... Razz...
Bye Razz

my char's name is Radditz

Radditz I have seen you in-game..just would like to say hello! Very Happy
[CC]RiddickMirror
[CC]RiddickMirror
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Need stable active GMs Empty umm i guess

Post  Wizkar Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:46 am

i just wanna help so i can become gm if you want i dont realy care but it would be fun ^^ and ill be playing alot and if not ill tell you halo ^^ so umm yeah i can become gm if you want i know a few commands not so meny but a few... enyway ill become gm if it will help the server ^^

Wizkar

Back to top Go down

Need stable active GMs Empty I can be a GM

Post  Wojtas Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:08 am

My (the only one) argument is that i've been playing this server for weeks and i really enjoyed it . i wasn't a GM , i dont know any commands, but i am playing this serv every day .

edit: Oops , i'm under 18 , I'm disqualified... Sad
Wojtas
Wojtas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum